Från Lysators datorhandbok, den ultimata referensen.
Adding packages to the repository
- Connecto to Repomaster and transfer the .deb file to any directory.
- Cd to the root directory of the dist you want to add a package for inside the repository (e.g for ubuntu /srv/repos/ubuntu)
- Run: reprepro includedeb <osrelease> <debfile> (osrelease is the name of the relase, e.g trusty for ubuntu 14.04 or wheezy for debian 7)
- Enter the gpg-password to sign the package
- If there are no errors, the package is now available in the repository. To see the new package, update the list (e.g apt-get update) and the new package should be available.